Emotional Neglect: What We Accomplished!
This morning I started thinking about this past year, taking stock of the progress we’ve made in getting more people to know and think and talk about Emotional Neglect.
I have been amazed and honored by the support that you have all offered. Without your Tweets and Retweets, comments and questions, posts and Likes and shares, the concept of CEN would have reverted right back to where it came from: the white space.
Here are some of our accomplishments
- Hundreds of new subscribers have signed up to follow the Emotional Neglect Newsletter.
- Webb Connection has grown to over 3,200 followers who are engaged and active on the Page.
- The Emotional Neglect YouTube channel has had almost 100,000 views.
- The book Running on Empty has grown in popularity, has sales over 40,000 copies.**please note that “sales” are not about money since the book is not a money-making venture; the number of books sold are simply a reflection of growth and interest in the topic.
- The new Ask Dr. Webb Page is reaching thousands of people a month.
- Running on Empty now has 280 reviews on Amazon, and a rating of 4.72 stars. Each review helps more people find the concept, and offers them a path to healing and stopping the CEN cycle.
Even though we may never have met in person, we form a community of our own. We are linked by a common interest and a common purpose. Healing and moving forward, stopping the cycle. Your help means a lot to me. Let’s keep working together throughout the year to educate and understand and overcome CEN.
Happy New Year from me to you. Wishing you the best!